Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sculpture Inspriation

I searched and I found inspiration in this artist: Sarah Sze. She inspired me to clean out our over cluttered cutlery drawers. You know those dark corners of your house that you never want to venture in to, for fear of what you might find because it hasn't been cleaned out for the past 5 years. Yes, well this was one of those areas. Armed with rubber gloves, boiling water and a bottle of detergent I under took the task of cleaning (sterilising) the 90% of junk we didn't use in these drawers. Three hours later I had three bags of sculpture materials...












My favourite sculpture is this natural coloured one. Who ever thought skewers, chop sticks and bricks would be so interesting? Sculpture continues to confound me. After resisting it for three weeks I am finally coming to terms with it.. And its due on Wednesday. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment